|Customer :||Mission Innovation|
|Category :||Text Analysis|
|Tags :||smart grids|
Elif Lab is in the development team of SGIA – Smart Grids Innovation Accelerator, the platform developed by RSE – Ricerca sul Sistema Energetico within the framework of Mission Innovation, an international initiative aimed at accelerating innovation in clean energy.
Also thanks to the Natural Language Processing and semantic analysis technologies developed by Elif Lab, SGIA enables sharing of information related to Smart Grids and the energy sector in general.
An innovative project, freely accessible on www.mi-sgiaplatform.net, which uses a powerful semantic search engine and offers advanced search functionalities on a database of “key” documents (on energy strategies and scenarios, regulatory and financial aspects, case studies, data and technical information), selected and shared by international experts from Mission Innovation member countries.
Target: extract and analyse information from documents produced by various energy organisations about their experiences and strategies with smart grids in order to identify research topics, best practices, stakeholders and collaborations.
▪ reports, papers, emails, whitepapers (multilingual)
▪ Algorithms for entity extraction
▪ Algorithm for document type identification
▪ Algorithm for thematic document classification
▪ Algorithm for clustering documents by emerging themes (phase 1)
▪ Algorithm for identifying “Who can help me” in relation to a specific topic (phase 1)
▪ Docker containers exposing APIs that can be called by external systems that return results related to the document under investigation
▪ RDF generation for results exploration through knowledge graph (phase 1)